Sally T. Power Whey 1Kg
1 Offer from: R 517.00
With over 40 years of research and development, the Sally T. brand has always strived for excellence in all aspects of wellness. Whey proteins in general have one of the best protein ratings in terms of amino acid composition and digestibility. And because whey is packed full of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
- leucine, isoleucine, valine it has been known to assist in preserving lean muscle tissue after training, sporting events, gym workouts or even when dieting. It is very easily digested so will reach the blood stream quickly. Whey is rapidly digested and absorbed and therefore provides a fast way to supply amino acids to the body. Power Whey is 100% whey concentrate and sourced directly from fresh milk. It is developed when the casein and whey fractions in the fresh milk are split. This results in a higher content of BCAA which gives a superior end product compared to whey sourced from the waste of cheese production. Leucine the key amino acid that triggers protein synthesis is 14% higher in Power Whey than whey produced from cheese production waste. Scientific research has shown that Leucine is relevant in recovery and that peptide bound amino acids are better
and faster absorbed than single amino acids (ie it is more effective to increase the BCAA via a foodstuff and not the single amino acids added separately.) Leucine an important BCAA is a messenger for protein synthesis. When combined with carbohydrates muscle protein synthesis is more effectively stimulated. Power Whey is considered to be lactose free with less than 2% present (the carbohydrate found in dairy). It can be used at any time during the day, first thing in the morning, between meals, to add to meals or even before bed. It can easily be added to a variety of favourite foods. Whey digests easier and much faster than all other proteins. Suggested uses: Convalescing after surgery. Add to post exercise drink. Who can use it?
- It can be used for all age groups, from young to old, active to inactive.
- Especially beneficially if stress levels are high.
- Recuperating from surgery or an illness or when suffering from a prolonged illness.
- Sport's people especially those concerned with muscle growth
- Elderly have nutrient absorbability issues so this is ideal for them.
- People with digestive issues. Directions: Add to smoothies, milk or post workout drink. Sprinkle
on porridge or stir into stews, creamed vegetables and soups. Allergens: Less than 2% lactose, nut and gluten free. Storage instructions for best results: Always store the powder in a cool dry place and ensure the container is well sealed. Consume within 2 months of opening the container. Warranty: All Sally T. Products which are nutritional are non-returnable. What's in the box 1 X Sally T. Power Whey 1Kg